Carribean Beach-in room produsts

Trackerbee

Mouseketeer
Could anyone tell me what health and beauty products they have in the rooms at Carribean Beach? We are planning on packing very lite and would like to know what we don't need to bring ie-shampoo and body wash (used with a puff). Also do they have hair dryers in the rooms. Thanks in advance!!!!:cool: :p

I love the CBR (have stayed there twice). The products that you will find in-room are the usual Mickey Mouse toiletries: shampoo, hand cream, soap, and (maybe) mouthwash.

From the official WDW website:

- - - - - - -
CBR Guest Room:

These rooms feature two double beds, table and chairs, ceiling fan, vanity area with two sinks, and bathroom. Some Guest Rooms feature water views. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for Guests with disabilities are available.

Additional Guest Room amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, and coffeemaker. Hair dryer, iron and ironing board are available upon request.
- - - - - - -

They are very good at delivering hair dryers, irons from housekeeping. You get a bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap daily.

I would just pack a bottle of my favorite product. I usually take a half empty bottle I can throw away when I come home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter