Carriage Rides at FW

daninalismama

I really need a new ticker!!!!
Has anyone done the carriage rides at FW, and is it worth the $35 for the 25-30 mins? Just curious. DBF and I have a couple of days we plan to "resort hop", just to see other places on property, and this sounds romantic. TIA!

I'd envisioned this lovely, romantic time with my husband - but in the end, the driver was chatty and my husband and he talked the whole way! :)

I don't think that most of the drivers are so talkative, not on the dozens of times I've past them while walking at FW. The ride is very nice, I really enjoy the wagon ride better and it's cheaper and longer!

DH & I went to dinner at AP for my birthday & then on a carriage ride in FW. We had originally booked a carriage for 2; when my parents decided to join us, we had to wait ~ 30 minutes until a 4 person carriage became available. It was still romantic - for both couples!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter