Carriage Ride Fort Wilderness

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
so I booked a carriage ride and it only lets me book for 1. Do I need to go in and make another reservation for another person or is 1 reservation good enough for 2 people. thanks

Is the pricing per carriage or per person?
probably just need one carriage I think they use seat 2 .
When are you planning ? What location?
sorry not nosy just thinking about something different for the holidays.
Hope it is a perfect memory for you

Is the pricing per carriage or per person?
probably just need one carriage I think they use seat 2 .
When are you planning ? What location?
sorry not nosy just thinking about something different for the holidays.
Hope it is a perfect memory for you
I am not sure but I better try to call them later and find out for sure. We have never to Ft. Wilderness so trying that one in Mid November. Us too. Enjoying Disney during the holidays and doing some different instead of just the parks. Have fun.

Has anyone done the carriage ride during Christmas time? I’m wondering if there are holiday lights that make it different from other times of the year.

Has anyone done the carriage ride during Christmas time? I’m wondering if there are holiday lights that make it different from other times of the year.
Many campers do put up lights and decorate their campsites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter