CARNATION CAFE no dinner in November

jessieroo

DIS Veteran
I went online this morning to book a dinner reservation for November 14th. They only have breakfast and lunch menus and reservations listed.
Has this happened in the past where they don't offer dinner?

Not sure, maybe they're looking to change the dinner menu sometime soon so they can't post it just yet?

Yeah, I've been checking as well. I can see restaurants that have the F! dining package attached not coming out. But now Carnation isn't offering dinner. Weird. Why can't Disneyland just get their stuff together like they're supposed to?

It looks they stop having dinner reservations available on Sunday, November 5 and the holiday season starts on Friday, November 10. I'd guess it's one of three things, they haven't set the evening operating/entertainment calendar yet or they are thinking of doing something at Carnation Cafe (like a dining package) or they are not opening for dinner (this seems like the least likely reason).

It looks they stop having dinner reservations available on Sunday, November 5 and the holiday season starts on Friday, November 10. I'd guess it's one of three things, they haven't set the evening operating/entertainment calendar yet or they are thinking of doing something at Carnation Cafe (like a dining package) or they are not opening for dinner (this seems like the least likely reason).

Dining package! YES PLEASE!!

Ah, crap. Yet another good place that will be filled with people wanting to pay an extra $100 per family to sit on the ground for a parade/F!. Totally lousy, but not surprising. DL has to make up for all the money ESPN is losing. Plus with all these dining packages opening up, it's even less likely that a FP holder for F! will get a seat. Sorry kids, you'll have to stand for hours because Disney is money sucking vampire.

I just spoke to Disney Dining and was told that they haven't released dinner reservations yet. I asked if they woukd be offering some type of special dining package but she didn't know and told me to keep checking

Following.... we are hoping to get dinner reservations on 11/11. That day... there's no breakfast times either- only lunch. I reserved 3:50 for now....

Checked again this morning. Still nothing for dinner available for all of November....with one weird exception. F! dining package for Hungry Bear. And you know that one's not selling out anytime soon. $30 for a rinky dink meal? All so I can sit on the cement on the far side. No bueno.

So I just spoke to Disneyland Dining. I has told that dinner and breakfast reservations are currently not available because because theme park hours have not officially been approved and released. I guess that actually makes sense, sort of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter