Caribou Iced Coffee

GoofyforDisney3

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they still sell the Caribou Iced Coffee (it is in a tin "bottle")? I drank this often when we stayed at the GF last year and was wondering if they still had it and if it was available at other CS locations? We are staying at POP this year and found this to be a much better option for me to get some cafeine and a coffee fix than the swill they call coffee. :laughing:

Does anyone know if they still sell the Caribou Iced Coffee (it is in a tin "bottle")? I drank this often when we stayed at the GF last year and was wondering if they still had it and if it was available at other CS locations? We are staying at POP this year and found this to be a much better option for me to get some cafeine and a coffee fix than the swill they call coffee. :laughing:

I drank these too when I was at Pop last May, was happy to find them since I drink an iced coffee most mornings and it was a nice substitute. I was at Pop in January and they did not have them. They did have an alternative in a can, but I can't remember what it is off the top of my head.

They have Ily iced coffees in a can. They are really good. I can't wait to go in May and get some.

They have Ily iced coffees in a can. They are really good. I can't wait to go in May and get some.

I have to say I'm a little dissapointed since I don't really care for Illy coffee when it is hot. I did find a review of of these and found out they are a Coke brand, so must be why they made the change from Caribou brand. Depending on the price, I may try one and see if I like them. Although they didn't sound very promising from the review I read.

I have to say I'm a little dissapointed since I don't really care for Illy coffee when it is hot. I did find a review of of these and found out they are a Coke brand, so must be why they made the change from Caribou brand. Depending on the price, I may try one and see if I like them. Although they didn't sound very promising from the review I read.

I like starbucks fraps. But the Ily is less sweet. They are about 4 bucks each. So I get them as the 2 drinks allowed for a counter service meal on the dining plan. I make everyone in my party get them and they let them use the refillable mug. That way I can get a huge stockpile of them. I looked for the around here and I can't find them. I would have to special order them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter