Caribe Royale or RenaIssance Seaworld?

ljsmom

Mouseketeer
Family of 5 heading to Orlando in November for our first Disney cruise. We have a few days after the cruise before we have to head back North and purchased tickets to Discovery Cove (with Seaworld and Aquatica.). We will have a car so getting around will not be a problem. We currently have both of the hotels above booked at about the same price, but wanted to know which of the two had better pools, more activities, nicer rooms, etc. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

I stayed at the Renasaince last month. I got free parking for driving a hybrid, we walked to Sea World and the room was huge. We didn't eat anything except ice cream but the restaurants were expensive. The pools are awesome and if you have young kids the kids pool area is fantastic.

I haven't stayed at caribe royale but it is much closer to Disney than Sea World.

For proximity to your desired attractions alone, the Rennaissance would get my vote. The Caribe would be a short drive to each. With the Rennaissance, you are right there.

Then add in the fact that you would get free Quick Queue passes for SeaWorld by staying at the Rennaissance, and it would make the decision very easy if it were me :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter