Caribe Royal Suites

We booked a 2 BR villa for our stay in November using a Mousesaver rate for $149/night. I'm super excited about the stay and have read amazing reviews!

We did the same! It really is well worth the cost and I wish more on the boards might try it. No parking/resort fees and a wonderful resort and probably just the same distance as the values.

Just back from our Memorial weekend trip, when we were back in the villas again, and realized I had never come back to give my impressions on the 1 bedrooms from Mother's Day weekend.

We were in a 1 bedroom with 2 queens in the bedroom plus the pullout couch in the living room. The room was lovely, 9th floor in Tower III, which gave us a view of Epcot, we enjoyed seeing the fireworks from our room. We loved the closeness to the main pool, as well. For short duration, this is a great option, and if hubby and I go to Orlando for our anniversary, I could see us choosing this and going with the king deluxe suite, as I do adore the jacuzzi tub.

For our family, though, and for multiple nights, this past weekend was the best way to stay, we were in Tower VI, on the 3rd floor, 2 bedroom villa. We had a balcony overlooking the villa pool, which we actually hadn't been to before this trip, it is definitely smaller than the main pool, and doesn't have the slide, but does have a small waterfall, and a seperate hot tub, and there seemed to be plenty of seating at all times of the weekend. We love the space, the ability to have each of the kids watching different tv programs while my hubby watches a 3rd if he wants to and I can and did spend a couple hours each morning on the balcony with a cup of tea and my nook, reading.

stayed there a few years ago and can't say enough about the place...we got a smaller room but great value....the breakfast buffet was also very good...recently stayed at the sister hotel Buena Vista Suites and that was also worth the $$$...

Zeppelin, if you were choosing between the 2 for a short stay, would you prefer the Caribe 1 bedroom or the BVS 1 bedroom? They appear to be pretty much the same, from what I can tell, and I can get a free night at either one with my stash points. We haven't ever been to Buena Vista Suites, though, so wasn't sure whether to stick with Caribe 1 bedroom or try the Buena Vista?

We are headed to the CR next week June 13-16, ran out of DVC points and coming down for SWW. So we will be at Old Key West 2 nights and then CR for 3.
We booked through Hotwire for $76 night for the 1 bedroom suite. For those looking to identify on Hotwire it has the following amenities:
4 star rating
resort
suite
fitness center
pool
restaurant

It is also Lake Buena Vista east area. It is great to see the good reviews- hopefully we have a great experience.

We are headed to the CR next week June 13-16, ran out of DVC points and coming down for SWW. So we will be at Old Key West 2 nights and then CR for 3.
We booked through Hotwire for $76 night for the 1 bedroom suite. For those looking to identify on Hotwire it has the following amenities:
4 star rating
resort
suite
fitness center
pool
restaurant

It is also Lake Buena Vista east area. It is great to see the good reviews- hopefully we have a great experience.
Please post upon your return!!

For those of you who won this on hotwire, do you remember the star rating, and amenities? I would love to get such a good deal on this resort, but sometimes the resorts are not so identifiable. The amenities and star rating could help, and also the location if possible.
Also, if anyone has a specific building/room/floor recommendation, that'd be great.

TIA!
ANC

We just booked this on Hotwire for the last night of our 8-night stay in late August at $67. After taxes/recovery it was $86. It was rated 4 stars/95% recommend with these amenities:

Free Parking
Resort
Suite
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Self service laundry
Internet access
Golf Nearby
Tennis Nearby
Spa Services

It said the previous booking was the Buena Vista Palace, so I was a little surprised (pleasantly so) when we got the Caribe. It'll be our 1st stay but we're glad to see so many positive reviews.

Thank you for the information, I saw similar rates for my dates too on hotwire. It is classified in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney area Hotel 4star 95% recommend with 24xx reviews. I looked at several forums, seems the descriptions of amenities vary, what I see is below, I haven't pull the trigger yet. Thanks again for any further help.

Free Parking
Resort
Suite
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Self service laundry
Internet access

We just booked this on Hotwire for the last night of our 8-night stay in late August at $67. After taxes/recovery it was $86. It was rated 4 stars/95% recommend with these amenities:

Free Parking
Resort
Suite
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Self service laundry
Internet access
Golf Nearby
Tennis Nearby
Spa Services

It said the previous booking was the Buena Vista Palace, so I was a little surprised (pleasantly so) when we got the Caribe. It'll be our 1st stay but we're glad to see so many positive reviews.

We will be staying here in December and also booked on Priceline for an amazing rate! Does anyone know if all room have a small kitchen, or are some rooms like a standard hotel suite? Thanks so much!

Considering this hotel for a January visit. Can anyone comment on the travel times to the parks, specifically MK as I expect that's where we'll spend the most time? Thanks!

Considering this hotel for a January visit. Can anyone comment on the travel times to the parks, specifically MK as I expect that's where we'll spend the most time? Thanks!

Driving, I would say @ 10 minutes to any of the Disney parks, less than 5 minutes from DTD and probably right at 5 minutes for Epcot and Hollywood Studios, close to 10 for MK and AK. Probably 15 minutes to Seaworld if you are going there, and about 20 minutes to Universal.

Will be staying in Villa at Caribe Royale for conference next week and was wondering whether they will have coffee packets in room...
I know there will be a full kitchen as well stacked washer dryer, ect but I just read a review where guest was complaining about having to walk a significant distance to get their morning coffee.

Also does anyone know how much a taxi would charge to go to DTD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter