Caribe Cove - A nice resort

Dax

Emma and Christopher's Mommy - Best job ever
While I did not stay here personally myself, my out of town inlaws did stay here for 5days, and I spent a lot of time here. The resort offers both 2bed and 3 bed options.

From first glance, the resort looks like an apartment complex. You get the feeling the rooms are gonna be small and cramped. Well were pleasently surprised on how LARGE the place was. They rented a 2br from 12/15-12/20 and payed about $60 a night. Some of the things included:

- Full Kitchen
- Laundry in room
- 2 Screened in Porches
- Wireless internet
- 2 full baths
- TV in all bedrooms and living room
- 6 seater dining room table

The complex also has a pool, gym, dry sauna, steam room, and a lounge area with internet(fee) access. There was also a small gift shop to rent DVD's for your room.

The location is about 5-10 min from Disney, and about a 5min drive to a Super Target, Publix and a Super Walmart.

Overall, a great resort, and as a local, I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone.

We stayed there about 2 yrs ago and was definitely pleased with the place for the price paid. We booked it via Bookit.com and in the very small print it said there was a $65 cleaning fee to be paid at check in so we were prepared but over the course of the stay we saw many families checking in that had no idea about this extra fee. There is also a $6/day resort fee.

Well rather than start a new thread, I am going to attempt to revive this one in hopes of getting some feedback from previous posters. Last night, I found a special on bookit.com for Caribe Cove. A 2 bedroom for $79/nite with a free upgrade to a 3 bedroom. Well I jumped on it and I hope I won't regret it. Surprisingly, today the rates went back up to $149 for a 2 bedroom so I just made it on the $79/nite deal. The reviews from Tripadvisor seem to complain mostly about uncomfortable beds. Other than that, most people seemed happy. Does anyone have any thing else to add? I am aware of the $65 cleaning fee, and the $6 resort fee. I am familiar with the area so I know its not far from the Sherberth Road back entry exit to Animal Kingdom. If anyone has anything else to share please feel free. I am kind of excited and hope I have no regrets. I booked a 3 night stay (7/25 to 7/28) just as a home base before checking into our timeshare from 7/28 to 8/4. Spending 3 extra nights in Orlando/Kissimmee is always a bonus in and of itself. :goodvibes

I think this is where my friend stayed when we met up a couple years ago (we were at a different condo) and she showed me some photos - their unit was really beautiful! She loved it, and also got a great deal.

If I got it for $79 I'd go for it!

I think this is where my friend stayed when we met up a couple years ago (we were at a different condo) and she showed me some photos - their unit was really beautiful! She loved it, and also got a great deal.

If I got it for $79 I'd go for it!

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my $79 reservation! :mad: Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to change my vacation dates this year. I got the deal thru bookit.com and I must say, they tried their best to get the hotel to honor my rates for different dates since I was moving my dates ahead 1 week EXACTLY. In other words, instead of 7/25 - 7/28, I would be traveling 7/18 - 7/21. Caribe Cove claimed they did not have availablity for those dates. So I ended up cancelling!! :mad: So now I will not be visiting Caribe Cove. :rolleyes:

HOWEVER, I am considering a 4 day 3 night stay at orange lake now once I finalize my dates. I am really excited about it!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter