Caribbean Beach Resort

Don & June

Disney Kids at Heart
Last minute vacation plans. Will be arriving on the 28th of August for 7 nights.

Can anyone provide some feedback about this resort?

Thanks
Don & June

I'm headed to CBR myself from August 29th to September 5th. Have not been there in about 6 years.

Wondering was has changed. I know there is a new restaurant, do they have a lounge or evening entertainment like POR?

Nothing to worry about, it is absolutly georgeous. The rooms are very clean and colorful. We were only there for one night, before checking into the Swan.

I was really impressed with the resort, we had a ressie for ASMO for our first night and got upgraded to CBR. (due to no rooms left.)

Check out the Caribbean Beach Resort FAK thread it is full of info.

Have fun and enjoy your stay.

I suggest you read the CBR FAQ thread listed below. It contains lots of good information about the resort.

They don't have any evening entertainment like POR.

My DH & I were there this past May for 5 days & loved the Resort. The rooms were a nice size & we were near one of the quiet pools, which was quiet! I happen to get a good AP rate & that was why we stayed there. We have also stayed at FW Cabins & BC. While BC is our favorite I wouldn't hesitate to stay at CBR again. Let us know if you liked the Resort when you come back. By the way, this was the only resort where we had those sought after "Towel Animals." We had a flower & a Mickey made out of towels, it was a pleasant surprise! Enjoy! Kathy ;)

nuts4sn00py

you want animal towels - you need to hit the disney magic cruise

we did a 7 night last year - greeat - every night a different towel. There was a different animal ever night. They where so cool that we put them on the desk each night and collected them as the days went by.

Took pictures of all - very interesting

We took advantage of the military offers Disney has. Price was about half off the normal rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter