Caribbean Beach Resort or Coronado Springs?

jennifur25

Mouseketeer
Help@! I cant decide!

We are booked at CBR in a pirate room with a water view, but I can save about $300 by switching to CSR. What would you do?

Oh it is me, my husband and 12 year old twin boys.

Definitely switch to CSR. The pirate rooms at CBR have double beds...you'll have queens at CSR. Plus, amenities are not being affected at CSR the way that they at CBR.

Help@! I cant decide!

We are booked at CBR in a pirate room with a water view, but I can save about $300 by switching to CSR. What would you do?

Oh it is me, my husband and 12 year old twin boys.

CBR is our favorite Moderate and 2nd favorite resort in all of WDW right behind BWI. Having said that, with the current condition of CBR I would recommend CSR.

Looks like I waited too long so we are staying at CBR for now.

I'd keep checking. I disliked CBR even when it wasn't under construction. Plus the Pirate Room beds are not typical beds, and they are not queen sized.

Have you check at either POFQ or POR?

agree with above. Riverside and French Quarter are arguably the two coolest resorts with the best food courts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter