• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car service with car seat for child 40+ lbs

Griffin11

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know a car service for transportation to/from MCO that has car seats that can accommodate a child that is over 40 lbs?

I have emailed a bunch of the companies usually recommend on here - either no response, can't commit to having a car seat for a 40+ lb child, or they only have car seats that are suitable up to 40 lbs.

My daughter is still in a 5 point harness at home, and she is just over 40 lbs. I guess she could use a booster seat in a pinch, but I would really prefer suitable car seat for her. Hoping not to have to drag a car seat with us on the plane!

I would definitely just bring a car seat if you’re concerned about having a suitable one. I know it’s a pain, but you’ll have more peace of mind knowing that you have the appropriate car seat for your child.

Does anyone know a car service for transportation to/from MCO that has car seats that can accommodate a child that is over 40 lbs?

I have emailed a bunch of the companies usually recommend on here - either no response, can't commit to having a car seat for a 40+ lb child, or they only have car seats that are suitable up to 40 lbs.

My daughter is still in a 5 point harness at home, and she is just over 40 lbs. I guess she could use a booster seat in a pinch, but I would really prefer suitable car seat for her. Hoping not to have to drag a car seat with us on the plane!
I would plan on bring your carseat if you want the 5 point harness or find one of the buses that do not require carseats. plus if you plan to bring yours make sure they allow you to use your own

I would plan on bring your carseat if you want the 5 point harness or find one of the buses that do not require carseats. plus if you plan to bring yours make sure they allow you to use your own
I would be open to the buses, but it seems like they sometimes use vans or other smaller vehicles instead of a bus. Wouldn't want to be in a van without a car seat.

I probably have to resign myself to bringing our car seat, but it really is a huge hassle, not to mention more money. We can easily take public transportation to our home airport, but probably not reasonable to do so while lugging a car seat on top of our luggage, so bringing a car seat means expensive airport parking.

I would be open to the buses, but it seems like they sometimes use vans or other smaller vehicles instead of a bus. Wouldn't want to be in a van without a car seat.

I probably have to resign myself to bringing our car seat, but it really is a huge hassle, not to mention more money. We can easily take public transportation to our home airport, but probably not reasonable to do so while lugging a car seat on top of our luggage, so bringing a car seat means expensive airport parking.

I think Sunshine Flyer only has coach busses, so I would look into that (and I think if you book between now and July 31, kids are either free or half off)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter