Car rental

AussieNSW

Mouseketeer
I know that we have all just started to travel again and things have changed. Does anyone know of any reasonable car rental sites? Maybe it’s just me but it seems so much harder and more jargon to read through than it used to be before lockdowns. We will be traveling from beginning of nov to beginning of dec. We are planning on hiring a 7 seater mini van and will need a baby seat and a child seat.
Everything associated with booking this trip is just so much more of a drama than it used to be from using Qantas credits and flight change times, luggage reductions on flights, genie +.
Thanks for any guidance

I can't say I've noticed that it's more complicated. I did look at booking through Turo, but in the end booked through rental companies instead.

I actually used shopback to buy through klook, to get money back on it. Let me know if you want a shopback referral to get an extra bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter