car rental help....

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
I want to rent a car the next time I go to Disney, probably in late Spring. I really would like to poil myself and get a covertible I think it is mid-life crisis. Anyone have any good discount rates out there? Anything that would help would be great please???

Glo,
You want to feel the wind through your hair? Have Phil drive and stick your head out the window (sort of like my Golden Retriever does). :p

Dollar Rent A Car has the Dodge Sebring convertible. The promo code KISS gives you a price of $249 a week plus tax's I think. Try othwer codes from mousesavers.com. Dollar is located onsite at MCO arcoss from luggage pickup. Just remember convertibles have limited trunk space.

RobinLyn:D

Yoooooooooo Glooooooooo, I'm supposed to be going through it before you!!!! LOL
Anyway , Dollar is quite reasonable, give them a try.

Yoooooooooo Glooooooooo, I'm supposed to be going through it before you!!!! LOL
Anyway , Dollar is quite reasonable, give them a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest