Car Rental for a Day

happybratpack

<font color=green>Just Maryann :)<br><font color=b
OK, throwing this out for advice. We are kicking around the idea of taking a day of the trip this month to go over to the Cocoa Beach area. We're flying in and using ME as usual, what would be the easiest/most economical way to rent a car for the day from Disney property?

Thanks!!

I think the easiest would be to rent from Alamo or National from the Car Care Center. They will pick you up and drop you off after your rental. Alamo is running an unbelievable rate of $10 if you keep the car a Sat. night and return no later than Monday. Its a weekend special. Good luck and have fun.

Thank you for the replies, I really appreciate it! I'll go now and see what kind of deal I can get.

Thanks again!

I can't believe it! :scared1: I just got a premium class car for 3 days for $44.00 with Alamo for May! :yay: :woohoo: The best I found before that was for $150 and up for 2 days. I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter