car hire who do you use?

randy muffler

Earning My Ears
just getting an idea of overall costs for our next trip was wondering who is the best for car hire it's looking more than likely we will be flying into mco although i do like sanford to be honest

Best thing to do is when you are ready to book post your dates, size of car and best price you can find, then myself or others will post any better price we know.
To get a rough idea look at USrentacar.co.uk they are usually very competative although I have gone elsewhere with both my last and next rentals.

thanks wayne will do, nothing set in stone as yet still got to earn the pennies to go yet, it would be good to get an overall idea of cost so i know how much to flog my guts out for

As Wayneg says it's easy enough to get a rough idea, we are looking at a people carrier for two weeks and £380.00 is coming out as an average.

As Wayneg says it's easy enough to get a rough idea, we are looking at a people carrier for two weeks and £380.00 is coming out as an average.

I just looked at the Hertz/Expedia offer/glitch although its is now not working at Orlando airport it is at these 2 offsite locations.
For your dates a 7 seater people carrier would be £272 less less 6.9% Quidco = £253.23.
Probably not worth the hassle of getting a taxi to the offsite loactions on a short rental but anyone renting longer like us for 25 nights there are massive savings still to be had. We have paid £197 for August, over £400 saving. thankfully booked while it was available at airport location.

3701 N. JOHN YOUNG PKY STE 100, ORLANDO, FLORIDA
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...do,+Orange,+Florida+32804,+United+States&z=16

9001 E. COLONIAL DRIVE, ORLANDO, FLORIDA
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s....571557,-81.267586&spn=0.174878,0.362206&z=12

I just looked at the Hertz/Expedia offer/glitch although its is now not working at Orlando airport it is at these 2 offsite locations.
For your dates a 7 seater people carrier would be £272 less less 6.9% Quidco = £253.23.
Probably not worth the hassle of getting a taxi to the offsite loactions on a short rental but anyone renting longer like us for 25 nights there are massive savings still to be had. We have paid £197 for August, over £400 saving. thankfully booked while it was available at airport location.

These are great prices- could you send a link please? We are flying into Miami this year but we could go for a van to get us up to Orlando/& back - and then hire one at these prices - as they seem a lot cheaper than the prices I've been quoted . Thanks

These are great prices- could you send a link please? We are flying into Miami this year but we could go for a van to get us up to Orlando/& back - and then hire one at these prices - as they seem a lot cheaper than the prices I've been quoted . Thanks

Welcome to DISboards.:goodvibes
Unfortunately I can't find any low prices around Miami airport, only the 2 locations I posted yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter