• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car hire through DVC........

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this? We would like a car for a week for a trip in Dec....just a four door intermediate.......does anyone have any idea what this might cost? Will they deliver to the hotel? Please help!!

Yes,

You can do this. Member Services will reserve a car for you even without a credit card. Alamo/National is at the Airport but they also have a location right by the Magic Kingdom. You can rent a car for any of the days you need and they will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to the rental location. Or, if you are taking a flight in, you can have Member Services check for a car at one of the airport locations. They have all the rates of the local companies and can give you rates for the dates you are interested in. I have reserved through Member Services a few times. One thing I always do is check the MS rate against what I can find on the Internet. So far, I have not found rates that differ than what MS provides me.

I have always been able to do better with discounts code found at mousesavers.com and book through the internet. Alamo and National are on site at The Dolphin and Disney's Car Care Center. They will pick you up to get the car, but if you are at BWV or BCV you can just walk or take the boat to the Dolphin.

You might post this question on the UK board, I have seen specials just for the UK visitors.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=61

Have a great trip.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

From Mosuesavers.com
For UK residents: Alamo's UK site often offers excellent deals on Florida and California rentals, inclusive of unlimited mileage, CDW (collision damage waiver), state/local taxes, state/local surcharges, airport fees and sometimes even a full tank of petrol! Visit www.alamo.co.uk for details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter