• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car Care Center Can you walk there?

Singinglizzie

DIS Veteran
I am renting a car for a few days from Alamo at the Car Care Center. I just pulled up the location on a map, and it looks like it is near the parking lot of Epcot Center? Do any of you experts out there know if it is close enough from Epcot that I could just walk there?? I know they have a courtesy shuttle to pick you up, but once I drop the car off, I will need to get to DHS. Does anyone know if they will drop me off at DHS? If yes, How much time should I plan for me to return the car and then have them drop me off ? It looks close. Thanks!

The Car Care Center is in the MK parking area. While it would be possible to walk to the CCC from say, the Grand Floridian, I'm not sure why you'd want to. Alamo will pick you up, free of charge. And, when you drop off you're rental, they drive you anywhere in WDW.

They have regular shuttles picking up people at the CCC (every 30 minutes or so).

it is close enough from Epcot that I could just walk there?? I know they have a courtesy shuttle to pick you up, but once I drop the car off, I will need to get to DHS. Does anyone know if they will drop me off at DHS? If yes, How much time should I plan for me to return the car and then have them drop me off ? It looks close.

No, you cannot walk to the CCC from any point on property, at least not safely. WDW security will likely stop you if you start hoofing it down the shoulders. The shuttle will take you from CCC to any park or resort hotel.
Depending on the line at CCC I'm going to suggest you plan on 45 mins once reaching CCC to get to DHS (including returning the car, and possibly waiting for a shuttle)
HTH

Well, not really - the Car Care Center is on your way out of the Magic Kingdom parking lot. Not near Epcot at all. There IS an Alamo/National rental counter inside the Dolphin; it closes at 4, but if you're returning a car you can drop it - and the keys - off with the Valet, then use Disney transportation to get wherever you're going. Just make sure returning the car to the Dolphin doesn't increase the cost of your rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter