Capture Your Moment

morganms22

Mouseketeer
Every time I log on and look for times (even at exactly 60 days out) I am not finding any availability.

Does anyone know if they are just not doing this in the next few months or is it very limited now?

I have a reservation in October. I think they only put a certain number available for pre-booking. It also might be that when you book a certain time, the times before and after that get taken up by the booking too. I've heard there's pretty good walk up availability if you're flexible.

Capture the moment is able to be booked by people staying at resorts 60 +10 days just like dining. If you are trying at 60 days exactly every day they are gone.

Capture the moment is able to be booked by people staying at resorts 60 +10 days just like dining. If you are trying at 60 days exactly every day they are gone.

Thanks. I booked at my 60+10 window today. There was definitely more options, but still very limited and scattered.

I booked it at my 60 +10 window at 5:30am EST. I was impatiently waiting to book dining reservations and decided to see if I could get a time and I could!

I booked it at my 60 +10 window at 5:30am EST. I was impatiently waiting to book dining reservations and decided to see if I could get a time and I could!
Yes, in my experience these open to a 60+10 window, but also go live at midnight of that window, not 6am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter