Capture Your Moment locations

ThisIsTheWay

Mouseketeer
So I booked a Capture Your Moment session for my family at MK for some graduation pics by the castle. I thought that this was the only location for CYM, but someone on a Facebook thread insisted that they were able to book a CYM session recently at another park, that they were able to choose any park. I can't see that this is true as the CM did not ask where I wanted our session when I booked, and told me where to meet the photographer at MK. I also checked the new online booking system and it only talks about MK. I would love to do it at Galaxy's Edge as well if they offered it. Before I attempt the hassle of calling, is this true or false? Is there something else that this person could have done and they are confusing it with CYM?

As far as I know it’s only at MK. Everything on the website page about it only says MK. There are other photo packages through the Fine Art and Photography department, so perhaps that’s what they were referencing. I think with the CYM package, you also can request a variety of locations in MK so maybe there was confusion about that and the “different locations”.

I see the pricing for the Capture Your Moment photo shoot itself but if you don’t have memory maker does anyone know the approximate cost of getting the photos? The website doesn’t say (or I’m looking in the wrong place)

It looks like with the fine art photography, they are only doing weddings right now. No portaits.

I see the pricing for the Capture Your Moment photo shoot itself but if you don’t have memory maker does anyone know the approximate cost of getting the photos? The website doesn’t say (or I’m looking in the wrong place)

You can buy individual photopass photos, but they are pricey. I think they are like $12-16 a photo? I can’t remember exactly, but I know I’ve done it before. Since I only liked a few of our pictures from our trip it was still cheaper, but if you think you’ll want pictures from each day and the ones from your CYM, then Memory Maker is probably better. You can always decide to get access to all your photos after your trip, but MM is a little cheaper in advance. I haven’t done CYM yet because it was full when we went, but it sounds like those photos are treated like regular photopass photos which means you’ll be looking at buying them individually or buying a one day MM or a multi-day day MM to get all of them.

Thanks everyone, I think you’re right, she had probably booked a fine art photography session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter