Caption This Photo: Cat in the Hat Ride

RhondaS

DIS Veteran
Top left: Dan Murphy
Top right: Barry Hom
Bottom left: Robinrs
Bottom right: Malarie (RhondaS' daughter)

After a ride on The Cat in the Hat...

RobinMalDanBarry.JPG

Dan says, "Was that Space Mountain?"

Barry says, "Robin, did you see the hidden Spidey?"

Robin says, "Hidden Spidey? WHERE? Let's go again, I didn't see it. I have to see it! Let us ride again, PLEASE!!?? Can we huh? Pretty please?"

Malarie says, "Oh boy, that was fun. Now, will someone get these WEIRD PEOPLE away from me?!!!"

Dan's says...

MALARIE, CAN YOU PLEASE DRIVE THE COUCH WITHOUT SPINNING..I COULD NOT GET ANY GOOD PICTURES TO POST ON DIS......:D :D :D

Malarie, don't turn around.... we got on the ride alone but I think we picked up Thing 1 and Thing 2....

Mommy, I'm SCARED!

Dan says:

"Well, you know that the fall of the Russian empire was the start of the fall of Communism. The Russian government couldn't withstand the Proteralit, so they disbaned the union, circumventing all hopes for lasting peace in the Middle East. Those leaders had a stronghold on oil, which affected the whole region. Thus..."

Robin says:
Do I look alright?

Malarie says:
I can't stop smiling. That's soooo fun.

Dan says:
Malarie, stop smiling, it's just the ride, not the real thing.

Barry says:
Dan, quit criticizing this ride. It's a fun ride and you know it.

IOAfan

Dan says to Barry,
Look, the girls were brave enough to ride Cat in the Hat with their hands up!

Dan: When I was a lad, The Cat in the Hat was a kitten, no Epcot, no winnie the pooh........

Everyone else ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

;) ;) ;)

No matter how hard the CM's tried - no one was really scared on the severed hand!

(Look on bottom right hand side of picture)

:smooth:

Hey, what happened to the big hill? you mean, I put my hands up for nothing, AGAIN!!

IOAfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter