Captain's Grille?

shannonstar

StarGirlJapp
Has anyone had any success booking breakfast at the Captain's Grille for November? I know they are currently housed at Ariel's and moving back when the refurbishment is done.

We are on a mission to try new restaurants this trip and thought this one could be added to the list since we are staying part-time at the Beach Club.

Most likely they are waiting until they know when the rehab will be done and the new restaurant will be opening. Then will release more ADRS .The rehab is to be done by the "fall".

No, we have been trying for one on December 13th without any luck, but trying daily just in case they open up soon.

Most likely they are waiting until they know when the rehab will be done and the new restaurant will be opening. Then will release more ADRS .The rehab is to be done by the "fall".
Forgot to mention the new name will be Ale and Compass Restaurant. Not to be confused with the Ale & Compass Lounge ( still under renovations) and the Marketplace at Ale & Compass the new QS / grab & go place in the YC:thumbsup2

I can't find either Captain's Grille or Ale and Compass for our trip in late October. Don't know what's going on-hoping for a walk-in.

I'm glad I found this post. I wasn't sure what was going on. We are going the last week of November and couldn't book even 1 breakfast. Good to know that all those ADR's aren't already taken. We really didn't want to do quick serve for every breakfast...... we are doing cape may one morning and heading to the wave, my husbands favorite breakfast buffet. So hopefully they will release more times when it officially opens.

We've stayed at Beach Club and Yacht Club many time and we have never need ADR for breakfast at Captain's Grille. Most of the time didn't need them for dinner either. Wonder if the remodel will take any space for tables, give some more space to the lounge.

Unfortunately the new restaurant won't be Captain's Grille at all. It will have a new name, new theme, and new menu. Usually reservations don't open up until a new restaurant is open, or right on the verge of opening. Sept. 30 is the last day for Captain's Grille.

We had dinner at Captain's Grille last month and it was one of the best dinners we had our whole vacation. I had a chicken dish over mashed potatoes, broccollini with a brown reduction sauce. It was delicious. We all liked our meals. Hope the new restaurant keeps that dish.

We had the breakfast buffet there a few years ago. Great food, selection, service and one of the least expensive buffet options on site.

We will miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter