Captain said yes...but 2-3 years off

webray

Love the wineauxs!
Captain told all return cruisers on the 9/13 magic that there would be a third ship, but, it was going to take a few years before it would sail.

On our comment card they asked which cruises and how interested we would be in each: (all leaving from CA)

3 Day Mexico
7 Day Mexican Riviera
7 Day Alaska
7 Day Med
7 Day Burmuda

there may have been one more...but, you get the idea.

I'm sure all the west coasters would be happy to have a Disney ship leave from CA.

But a cruise to Bermuda would definitely have to leave from the east coast! I can only dream of it leaving from either Boston or New York :teeth:

Thanks for the info!

i will only go DCL cause i can act like a kid and have fun. just remember you will more then likely never see the 2500 others onboard. so have fun and act like a kid. i want to ride opn the new ship when its ready woohoo:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter