Captain Marvins today

A

aprilgail2

I just want to let you all know that we did captain marvins today and it was wonderful!! They are so great! We walked a short distance from the dock to their office, they took us by air conditioned mini bus to the boats, we went out and stopped at Coral Gardens to snorkel, The Barrier Reef to snorkle and to the Stingrays which was a blast! My 4 year old had the BEST time snorkling and with the stingrays. She was feeding one ofthem squid! She also saw a large sea turtle while we were snorkling and was petting it and when it started to swim away she started swimming after it, I had to swim after her LOL! So anyway,, if anyone has any hesitations about booking with Capt. Marvins, dont, they are a great outfit!!

Gkad you had a good time!!!

I loved snorkeling in the Caymans!!! The water is beautiful.

Hi,

I am so glad you had a great time. We are going with them in July. I have a question.....we are doing the 2 hour tour at 1145. We originally had the 830 tour booked but was warned that we may not make it in time due to tendering....what do you think. Wold I be ok if I switched back to the 830 trip? And also....there is a 1045 1/2 day trip to.....do you think that may be a better trip? We have no experience with this and want the best possible times and trips. Any info/opinions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter