Captain Cooks kid's menu

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
What's on the kid's menu for Captain Cooks? I check all All Ears & all that's listed is chicken & pineapple, sweet & sour chicken stir fry, & fish & dd won't eat any of these so I'm hoping there are other options:scratchin

What's on the kid's menu for Captain Cooks? I check all All Ears & all that's listed is chicken & pineapple, sweet & sour chicken stir fry, & fish & dd won't eat any of these so I'm hoping there are other options:scratchin

My girls had chicken nuggets there. Unfortunately, they were inedible.....so bad!! And this was coming from a girl that would live on nuggets if I let her.

My son got a pizza flat bread when we were there and he liked it and he is picky!

The Menus here on the Dis show:

Chicken nuggets - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $4.99
Grilled Cheese - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $7.59
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $3.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter