Captain Cooks kid's menu

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DMLAINI, Mar 21, 2013.

1. DMLAINI

DMLAINI Mouseketeer

What's on the kid's menu for Captain Cooks? I check all All Ears & all that's listed is chicken & pineapple, sweet & sour chicken stir fry, & fish & dd won't eat any of these so I'm hoping there are other options:scratchin

2. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

My girls had chicken nuggets there. Unfortunately, they were inedible.....so bad!! And this was coming from a girl that would live on nuggets if I let her.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. DMLAINI

DMLAINI Mouseketeer

Oh no! No nuggets for DD then

5. loveysbydesign

loveysbydesign I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream

My son got a pizza flat bread when we were there and he liked it and he is picky!

6. disneyag

disneyag DIS Veteran

2 years ago my DD got a grilled cheese sandwich.

7. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

The Menus here on the Dis show:

Chicken nuggets - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $4.99
    Grilled Cheese - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $7.59
    Turkey & Cheese Sandwich - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $3.99

8. DMLAINI

DMLAINI Mouseketeer

Thank You everyone!princess: