Capital City Columbus 1/2 marathon and 5k - week of Feb 12

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
welll i guess i'll have to change that to the LaSalle Bank Columbus Distance Classic next week :)

website

i do believe my back has recovered, i got my 7 miler in last friday without too much trouble. i was pleased to have not been sore in the quads the next day either, it has been a very long time since i put in that kind of mileage

now -- i need to focus on eating healthy throughout the weekends. i have the mon - thursday thing down but must do better to finish out my week

today is a TM day for me -- 50 mins -- how is everyone else doing?

liz -- i emailed you my shirt order -- keep it simple i vote for, yet not cheesy :p

Hi everyone!

I only got in a 6 mile LW yesterday, I just ran out of time. I picked up a Tae-Bo tape from the library, I'm going to check it out for xt.

We escaped all the snow around here, makes me especially glad because my DD came home from college this weekend and heads back to school this AM.

Have a good week!!

Hi Team Mates!

I'm plugging away slowly, but putting in my steps. It has been busy and I look forward to better outdoor weather. TM is boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter