Cape May or Boma Buffet

off to neverland

DIS Veteran
Okay, guys.....

If you had a choice, would it be Cape May buffet or Boma? My family eats ALL things, and I'm debating....

We'll be staying at Beach Club so Cape May would be easy, but eating at Boma would give me a chance to show AKL off to my family, who will flip when they see it!

I like Boma better, but that doesn't mean that Cape May is bad! And Cape May would definitely be closer. Will you have a car?

The foods at Boma are very different from the ordinary. If you like adventurous cuisine, you need to give Boma a try.

We love Cape May, too. My grandson can eat his weight in the peel and eat shrimp.

We won't have a car, but we'll be spending a part of the day at Blizzard Beach. We were thinking of doing Boma afterward.

But as I posted on another thread, I just realized there are curry dishes at Boma, and my dad is allergic to curry.

So, Cape May it is!!!!

Thanks for the input..........

The Cape May buffet is heavy on seafood, so make sure that's ok with everyone.

Also, Boma doesn't have many curry dishes (I only remember 2).

we've done both and i prefer Boma for sure, for both food and atmosphere. oh and the desserts are fantastic ::yes:: .

i think my problem with Cape May is that we are from New England and it just didn't live up to our 'clam bake' expectations. service was great though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter