Cape May Dinner

melissafox18

DIS Veteran
How many non-seafood options are available for adults? I think DH would love to have dinner there but I'm not a seafood eater. I will do steak, chicken, pork, pasta, etc.

Don't worry there are lots of non seafood choices. You will find plenty to eat

There is usually carved beef roast, baked chicken on kiddie bar, usually at least a couple dishes with meat & veggies, meat and pasta, maybe another or two. You won't starve though - :)

I am the only non-seafood eater in my family (plus the kids) and I love it. There is ribs and chicken, carved meats plus plenty of sides. I did not walk away hungry. Plus the dessert are so yummy. I'm the only one to had any since when I was on dessert everyone else was getting more crab. Going again in sept.

My wife is allergic to seafood and had no problem finding plenty of things to eat there. Enjoy.

This is my DH's favorite restaurant. I don't like seafood. While I personally wouldn't go back again if it were my choice, I didn't leave hungry. I just sat there for a while waiting for him to finally finish eating the snow crab legs (or whatever they are called). :rotfl:

I found plenty to eat even as a vegetarian, so if you eat other meats you'll definitely be okay. I can't remember the choices exactly, but I know there was pasta and a few veggies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter