Cape May Character Breakfast...no thanks!

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
We had the character breakfast at CApe May this past week. What a disappointment! It was me DW29, Dh 31, DD 10mos, and a similiar other family. The place was mostly empty at 8:30am. The food was fair, but not much selection. We had asked for a birthday celebration for the other family's son DS1 and nothing happened. It was terrible. I will probably not go to any other character breakfast except Chef Mickey again!

Sorry you did not enjoy yourself...this is our must do fav breakfast in all of WDW. We like the fact that the place is really quiet because you get more character time that way. The food has always been awesome and we think there are a ton of choices including a lot of fresh fruit. Cannot wait to go there next month for my birthday breakfast!

I ate breakfast there in May and although I thought the food was "alright", there really wasn't much of a selection.
But the characters and interacting with them was AWESOME. One of the best character times that I have had. I was traveling solo and staff made sure to take my pics with the characters. Staff was wonderful.

We had the character breakfast at CApe May this past week. What a disappointment! It was me DW29, Dh 31, DD 10mos, and a similiar other family. The place was mostly empty at 8:30am. The food was fair, but not much selection. We had asked for a birthday celebration for the other family's son DS1 and nothing happened. It was terrible. I will probably not go to any other character breakfast except Chef Mickey again!

Sorry you had a bad time. Did you ever try Crystal Palace? Get an 8 am ressie before the park opens and then go eat. Fantastic in my opinion.

Sorry you didn't like it. We were there last week, had a 7:40 ressie, we liked it. The food is better at Chef Mickeys for breakfast I think, but the character interaction at Cape May was much better - and it was not a zoo like Chef Mickeys has been in past experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter