Cape May Cafe - Breakfast

6 on LI

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been there recently? The menu says "eggs cooked to order" I have not seen this confirmed on the boards. DH not too thrilled with the standard buffet scrambled. Friend says if there is no "station" I'd need to ask & can get the eggs made. Has anyone tried this? Going on last day of trip & If DH is going to critique it to death I'm thinking I'll just leave him in the room to pack.

We have been there three times and there has never been a station set up. BUT that does not mean you cannot order them. We have never tried, so I am not sure. They do have an egg dish that is very good and had egg pizza the last time we were there. We like this one because of the characters.

If the characters are not a priority you should try the Yacht Club Galley. This breakfast is different because there is a VERY NICE buffet as well as a menu to order from. This may make your hubby happy. We liked this one as well, because of the options and the food was good. No characters, nice atmosphere, good service.

But honestly, eggs should not be the deciding factor (in my opinion anyway). Cape May is lovely. Nice atmosphere, plenty of good choices to eat, and great character interaction. Very relaxing.

we eat breakfast at least twice each year at cape may. you just tell your server what you desire (omelot, sunny side or whatever) and he/she will see that you get it. you may also order toast from the server so that it is warm and fresh and it comes to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter