cape canaveral launch - Feb 28

cgannon

Earning My Ears
Anyone on the Wonder returning Feb 28? I think there may be a shuttle launch around 6:45am. Does anyone know if we'll be able to watch it from the ship? thanks!

On the 28th we will be at sea on the Magic. I was also wondering if we would be able to see it from the Caribbean. Anyone know?

MJ

Not sure exactly what time the ship docks; but you certainly should be able to see a launch at 6:45 am. You will have a front row seat!! Have a WONDERful trip.

I'm not sure exactly what time the Wonder pulls into Port Canaveral, but I believe it will already be docked by then. When the ship is docked, the Space Center is on the Port side of the ship and you can easily see the tall outline of the Vehicle Assembly Building from the Wonder. You should have an amazing view of the launch from the Wonder, and you should also be able to hear it really well, too.

About seeing the launch from the Magic:
Thursday is an At Sea day and you would have just left St Thomas on Wednesday evening. I think the distance from Port Canaveral would be too great for you to see anything from there.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest