Cap-N-Jack'S Downtown Disney??

I did not like it at all. The menu is limited. The food was not good and the service was just o.k.

I think you can find better restaurants in the Downtown Disney Area.

I did not like it at all. The menu is limited. The food was not good and the service was just o.k.

I think you can find better restaurants in the Downtown Disney Area.

Ditto that. It's such a pity that such a nice restaurant(being by the water) and location. I seriously think that WDW should consider closing it down and replace it with a more updated dig.

We dined there early Sept and I have mixed feelings about it.

Most of us ordered the lobster tails, which were very good. Other than the lobster, the menu looked very limited. Someone in our group had the salmon and said it was ok and my younger son who normally orders off the adults menu, ended up ordering the kids mac and cheese and hated it. Desserts were very good, service was good, but they really herd you in and out, we had our food within 5 mins of ordering (happened at other restaurants in DW too). We didn't care as we had places to go anyway.

I would say if the majority of your party is going to order the lobster, then it is fine, if you have several people ordering off the rest of the menu, maybe give this one a pass.

We ate at Cap's twice last Sept. Both times we ordered the lobster. The first time it was very good. The second time we didn't eat until after 9 and the lobster wasn't good at all. We aren't returning this year. There are too many other places that are better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter