Canvas (Painting) and Cocktails

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Is this still being offered on the Magic? And if so, may my 18 year old daughter participate (without cocktails- though we will be in Europe so I guess I could give parental permission even though she wouldn't drink them) or do the adults need to be 21 because of the beverages served?

Thanks!

I 'think' they need to be 21+, even in Europe. It was something I was considering doing with my 18 yr old on our last cruise, but I never did check with the staff...the paper navigator doesn't list an age on it, but maybe the app version did...I can't remember? We had so much going on that it didn't matter...she was just happy we got to an adult only 'anyone can cook' and napkin folding class. Lol. Maybe if we had more than 2 sea days I'd have looked into it more.

Is this a pre-book activity or not booked until onboard?

In the past, you could only book it once on board. We're sailing on the Magic in January, and I do not see it available for pre-board bookings. So, if it still being offered, I guess you would need to book it after boarding.

Is this only offered on the Magic? I’m on the Fantasy in February and while it’s a SWDAS Cruise, I’d like to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter