Can't decide which ship - please help!!

kaytieedid

Mouseketeer
My husband, 2 sons (6 and 4 at time of sailing), and I want to take a Disney cruise next January. We can't decide between the 5 day Wonder or the 7 day Fantasy. The Fantasy will be about $2,000 more for the 2 additional nights. That alone is really steering us toward the 5 night cruise. I'm just worried the Wonder is that much cheaper for a reason. I know the ship is older, but the price difference is quite extreme for 2 additional nights. Are the Magic and Wonder still great cruises or should we just go for the newer ships?

Also, on the Wonder are the verandahs all regular railings or are some white walls?

thanks!!

My husband, 2 sons (6 and 4 at time of sailing), and I want to take a Disney cruise next January. We can't decide between the 5 day Wonder or the 7 day Fantasy. The Fantasy will be about $2,000 more for the 2 additional nights. That alone is really steering us toward the 5 night cruise. I'm just worried the Wonder is that much cheaper for a reason. I know the ship is older, but the price difference is quite extreme for 2 additional nights. Are the Magic and Wonder still great cruises or should we just go for the newer ships?

Also, on the Wonder are the verandahs all regular railings or are some white walls?

thanks!!

While we haven't been on the FAntasy yet, we do plan to. IMO, the $2000 difference could be the decider.

We totally would do either the Magic or Wonder in a heartbeat.

A verandah can have a plexiglass railing or a solid white wall railing.

That 2,000 for 2 days is quite a big difference. It would steer me towards the 5-night (especially if it's one of those cruises that goes to CC twice). We've been on the Wonder twice and booked rooms in the middle of the ship -- those verandas had the plexiglass walls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter