Can't book spa/Palo on DCL online? Don't worry!

elemusing

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has probably been stated before - but I haven't seen it. The last time we cruised DCL was about 5 years ago. So it was totally new for us this time that we could book our excursions, Palo, and Spa online!

I could not get any Spa appts or Palo ressies online. (We only booked the cruise in March and we cruised in June). So I was a bit late in getting to the game. I was really bummed about that.

We were group 20 boarding - we got on around noon. We went straight to the Spa and I was able to book every massage appt I wanted. She even let me choose my times. I told her everything was booked online but I was hopeful DCL left open appts and she thought that was weird. The girl said - we always have appts open if you get here on the first day.

Then we went at 1pm to try for a Palo brunch ressie and they even gave me a choice of days and times. Again - I stressed for nothing.

So take heart if you can't book something! Go there immediately when you get on board and chances are very good that you will get in!!

~Angie

Were any of the spa treatments you made on board for the Villa Treatment rooms? I'd like to reserve one but am concerned about them selling out because they're so limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter