Can't book Future Stay Offer

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Here now, but haven't been able to book their Future Stay offer during the hurricane. I hope that I won't waste any entire day trying to book it before we fly out tomorrow morning! I would much rather be at one of the parks using up my last park day before our tickets expire.
I sure hope Disney gives people a break about booking that Future Stay offer.

Here now, but haven't been able to book their Future Stay offer during the hurricane. I hope that I won't waste any entire day trying to book it before we fly out tomorrow morning! I would much rather be at one of the parks using up my last park day before our tickets expire.
I sure hope Disney gives people a break about booking that Future Stay offer.

Call from the airport once you're at the gate.

Go out and enjoy the parks - call tonight!

I called around 9:30 pm on our last night and booked a BB in about 20 minutes total on the phone. :)

Why are you having trouble booking it?
I booked it in the lobby 30 minutes prior to DME picking me up.
I called the regular reservation number and just needed to give them my current stay's confirmation number.
I was told to do it that way although many others have said all you have to do is use your resort room phone and dial extension 8844 which is specifically for bounce back offers. If you have time at the end of the day or in the AM then do it that way.
If you're having trouble getting through due to too much call volume then I assume Disney will be understanding and work with you if you absolutely cannot get through before leaving.

Was finally able to book it on Tuesday morning after an hour on hold. I started calling at 7:00, since that's when they were due to open after being close for 2 and 1/2 days. I got put on hold at 7:30am & finally spoke with an agent at 8:30am.
FD next September!!!

CRO has been asking Guests to call back next week to help those affected by Irma with changes.

Last few times I booked a bounceback it seemed that it was faster to book later in the day than in the morning. In any case, I imagine if you would call back then they will honor your bounceback offer. Of course, your mileage may vary...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter