Can't add Dining plan - AP

BRDisney

Mouseketeer
Before the change in Disney Web site, I was able to enter the annual passholder site and reserve my vacations with a dinning plan without buying tickets. In my Disney Experience I can't find a way to do that. When I choose my hotel the web site asks me If I will buy the tickets. When check No, the dining plan in the next page becomes blank and there is no option for passholders. Is there a way to buy the dining plan online without buying the tickets?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know how to do it right now either. I would consider calling the AP holder's line and get them to help you with that. I'm not sure I would trust the website right now with anything at this point.

I had to call to have the dining plan added to mine. And depending on who you talk to will depend on whether they will add it or not. I had a cm tell me they wouldn't add dining to a room only without an ap discounted room. Called a different time and was told that if you pay full rack rate for the room as an ap you can add dining.

You need to call and ask for a ticketless AP package. You can't book those online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter