Can't access The Hub at home!

iSINGalong

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I'm trying to get onto the Hub from my CP housing internet and everytime I sign in it gives me a 403 error and says the my server is "Forbidden" access.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Or even who I call/contact to get help? :confused3

Thanks so much!

I'm getting this same error message, but on my phone. It worked fine on my old phone... I just want to look at my schedule, haha

Google "Disney Hub login page" and click the second result that says "Sign In" and try it that way. I used to have to do that all the time, now I just have it bookmarked that way.

If you're on Mozilla or some other browser try Internet Explorer. For some reason I can only get on the Hub in IE.:confused3

It only works for me in Firefox... forget it on Chrome and my Mac doesn't support IE. Sometimes you are brought to a page asking you to pick the server, so click on the link that says "WDW."

Hey all,

I'm trying to get onto the Hub from my CP housing internet and everytime I sign in it gives me a 403 error and says the my server is "Forbidden" access.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Or even who I call/contact to get help? :confused3

Thanks so much!

Are you already registered on the Hub?

It only works for me in Firefox... forget it on Chrome and my Mac doesn't support IE. Sometimes you are brought to a page asking you to pick the server, so click on the link that says "WDW."

The hub works great on chrome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter