Candy Cane Inn

HookedonMagic

DIS Veteran
We'll be in California for my daughter's tennis tournament over Memorial Day Weekend. When buying airfare this week it finally occurred to us to go two days early and enjoy our first trip to Disneyland (we've done WDW 6+ times and LOVE it!) Anyway, we're too late to book an official hotel; someone sugguested the Candy Cane. Anyone stay there? Will we be happy? Can we walk to DL? Thanks for any input! Lisa :D

3/3/00 Magic
3/3/01 Magic
3/2/02 Magic

Candy Cane is a very cute hotel, not large, with pretty grounds. Great continental breakfast. Pretty bedspreads in rooms. You'll be happy here, and the walk to Disneyland is pretty easy.

Have a *Magical* trip!!!

We have stayed at Candy Cane twice now and recommend it to everyone and they haver all loved it. It is located almost in the Disneyland parkinglot so is very close a 5 minute walk for those who are fast walkers.

Candy Cane is almost always booked every time I try to go there. I have friends here who book their vacations 6 months in advance to make sure they can stay at Candy Cane. We usually prefer to stay onsite ourselves, but I have heard so many nice things I want to try this one sometime.

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Whew! I'm so glad to read the positive responses. We almost always stay on-property at WDW and I was quite concerned about the Candy Cane. Not to worry, now! Thanks for the wonderful information. ;)

3/3/00 Magic
3/3/01 Magic
3/2/02 Magic

We stayed at the Candy Cane last month. It probabaly our #1 choice for our next trip out there (If we cannot stay on site)

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

I always stay there and it is a five minute walk, but they also have a very pleasant and reliable shuttle bus exclusive to their hotel. When you are wanting to save your feet and energy, the shuttle is always on time and a great service.

we just returned from our second stay at Candy Cane last night and had another great experience. I highly recommend it - and like you, we usually go to WDW and always stay on property, so I was nervous staying outside the magic as well. I'll post a report soon.

Now I wish that we were staying longer! Thanks for all the informed replies! ;)

3/3/00 Magic
3/3/01 Magic
3/2/02 Magic

...investigate purchasing a package involving a Good Neighbor Hotel, which will give you early entry privileges. As I'm sure you know from your experience at WDW, that can make a HUGE difference.

Have fun!

<font color=blue>
<font face="Alaska">"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
<font color=maroon>
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00 '01

</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter