Candlelight Processional

Tammy E

Earning My Ears
Hello! Hubby and I planning our 2nd trip to Disney November 28 - December 4I have made all our ADR's (Cape May, Crystal Palace, Tusker House Breakfast, Syfy & Chefs De France). Thinking of making our Chefs De France ADR part of the candlight processional package - which requires two table credits. Is it worth it? Do you get to order off the menu with the candlelight processional package? My reason for possibly wanting to do this is we will be spending two days off Disney property and I have an extra table service credit for both os us that I don't know what to do with. :confused3

Thanks for your help!

If you want to be guaranteed a seat for the candlelight processional, I think it's worth it. We did it last year, day after Thanksgiving and we were able to dine at Le Cellier with the 2 TS credits. (I did call the day they opened up the candlelight processional packages...like a lot of people here, since we only had 1 day we could see the candlelight processional.) This is what we got with the candlelight processional package: appetizer, entree, and dessert.

Have a great trip!

I think the guarantee of a seat makes it worth it. Depending on the narrator and day you choose, there could be a lot of people waiting stand-by. Although you still have to get in line for the theater with the package, you won't have to stand there worrying whether or not you'll get to sit down. I would at least try the CP package once to see what you thought.

Just so you know though, in previous years you weren't able to convert existing ADR's to the package. Not sure if that's what you meant about "making" your Chefs ADR part of the package. You had to make a whole separate package reservation when the window opened up. Last year I think it was late July/early August before it was released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter