Candlelight Processional - stand by line

wgeo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how the candlelight processional stand by line works? We are trying to decide if we can get to see this, but we can't get to Epcot until 3 or 4 on any given day. At one point I thought that they gave out "passes" to get into the standby section at around 2, and another year I thought that you just lined up and hoped to get into one of the shows. Any idea what they might do this year?

Does anyone know how the candlelight processional stand by line works? We are trying to decide if we can get to see this, but we can't get to Epcot until 3 or 4 on any given day. At one point I thought that they gave out "passes" to get into the standby section at around 2, and another year I thought that you just lined up and hoped to get into one of the shows. Any idea what they might do this year?

I think they only did the passes one year.

If it's something you want to do, then it's definitely worth the walk over to see what the lines look like. Depending on the narrator, you might be able to do standby and get a seat. You can also hear and partially see from the walkway just outside the theater.

Thanks - we live 2 hours away and would only be driving in that day to see the CP. Does anyone have a general idea of what time you need to be in line by? For example, if the line is full by 3 then it's not worth chancing it for a 4 hour roundtrip drive.

I do standby all the time, for the first show you should get in line no later than 3 for the less popular narrators, if you do get in line you could always wait for the next show but you will hear the entire first show

I do standby all the time, for the first show you should get in line no later than 3 for the less popular narrators, if you do get in line you could always wait for the next show but you will hear the entire first show

Thanks, I certainly wouldn't mind having to wait as long as I'm relatively confident that I would eventually get into one of the shows I would make the drive.

My only 2 possibilites are the Sunday after Thanksgiving with Laurie Hernandez - which I'm sure will be really busy but I think she'd do a good job or Sunday the 17th which is Trace Adkins, whom I'm not excited about seeing and I'm worried that since thats the last day before local AP blockouts start that it may be a bit busier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter