Candlelight Processional Packages

kelleigh1

<font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree
Can anyone tell me which restaurants are available as part of the Candlelight Processional dinner package?

Hubby and I are going for the holidays next year and while we still have plenty of time to plan, I want to get a jump on dining ideas.

Also, when can we book the candlelight processional dinner package? Is that 180 days out? 90 days out?

Thanks for your help!

This is from AllEarsnet for 2006. Last year had the same restaurants as well:

Tier 1
Lunch Pricing (5:00 pm Show) - Adults - $27.99 / Child (3-9) - $11.99
Dinner Pricing (6:45 pm & 8:15 pm Shows)- Adults - $29.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99

Biergarten - Germany Pavilion
The Garden Grill Restaurant - The Land

Tier 2
Lunch Pricing (5:00 pm Show)- Adults - $34.99 / Child (3-9) - $11.99
Dinner Pricing (6:45 pm & 8:15 pm Shows) - Adults - $39.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99

Nine Dragons - China Pavilion
Rose & Crown - United Kingdom Pavilion
Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco Pavilion
San Angel Inn - Mexico Pavilion

Tier 3
Lunch Pricing (5:00 pm Show) - Adults - $39.99 / Child (3-9) - $11.99
Dinner Pricing (6:45 pm & 8:15 pm Shows)- Adults - $45.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99

Chefs de France - France Pavilion
Coral Reef - The Living Seas
L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy Pavilion
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada Pavilion
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - Japan Pavilion

Also, when can we book the candlelight processional dinner package? Is that 180 days out? 90 days out?

Thanks for your help!
This year you couldn't book the CPP until mid August. That's when the pkgs became available.

Thanks for the info!! I have to remember to keep an eye on AllEarsNet. I just don't check there often enough.

Another question...any idea how this works with the Dining Plan? We haven't added it to our package yet, but it's still something we are thinking about.

Another question...any idea how this works with the Dining Plan? We haven't added it to our package yet, but it's still something we are thinking about.
I believe it was only 1 TS credit per person regardless of tier. Someone correct me if I'm wrong:)

That alone would make it worthwhile to get the dining plan.

I believe that when I booked CP this year, I was told that for the 5:00 or 6:45 show, you had to book a lunch. If you wanted to book a dinner, you had to take the 8:15 show.

yes, this year, you have to dine before the show. You can't go to a 5pm show and dine afterwards as in previous years.

We dined at Rose and Crown and had to eat early as I remember it, something like 3:40pm, which is early for dinner. Also, we sat inside, they have seating outside and if it is cold they pull down heavy see through plastic to block out the cold and have heaters on. It was very cold inside the restaurant as I remember it, they had the ac on and we were pretty cold, this from someone who knows winter and lives in the Northeast. It was a cold evening watching the Candlelight Processional, we were all bundled up, but beautiful nonetheless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter