Candlelight processional narrator for Christmas Eve?

geek+nerd

DIS Veteran
I am obsessively checking the Disney web site, but it still says the narrator is Tbd for Dec 23-25. Has anyone heard any rumors of who might be reading those nights?

TIA!

I am eagerly awaiting this too :-) We've got a CP lunch at Beirgarten booked for 24th Dec.

I wonder when they'll announce it?

It's killing me to not know! We are doing dinner at La Hacienda as part of the package and have the late show on Christmas Eve. I'm so excited to get to see it on the 24th. DH and I aren't religious at all, but the CP is just so beautiful.

I would say the dinner package must be a must to do the one on Christmas eve. It was easy enough getting in the week before Christmas, but doing Hollywood Studios on the Saturday before Christmas last year informed me that being there on an actual Holiday week would probably be more stress than fun for me.

bump... me too! I am waiting to book my CP package until I know but think I might just have to just take the for sure option with Trace Adkins on our arrival day! This is really cramping my Disney planning style!:crazy2:

bump... me too! I am waiting to book my CP package until I know but think I might just have to just take the for sure option with Trace Adkins on our arrival day! This is really cramping my Disney planning style!:crazy2:

Why not book both and cancel one when it's announced? It's not like you will be cancelling last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter