• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional & Fantasmic - Advice?

travelin' mouse

Earning My Ears
Leaving Thursday, hooray!. Would like to see the candlelight processional and Fantasmic. I have not made any dinner package reservations. Where and what time do I have to start standing in line or is it worth doing a dinner package? Does anyone know who will be the narrator for the candlelight processional this fri 12/10 & sat 12/11. Thanks for your input!

Cathy K. :flower:

Find the narrators on allearsnet.com. I would buy the package for candlelight. Otherwise you might not get a seat. Line up 2 hrs in advance if you don't. Fantasmic may be ok without the dinner but we always go to hollywood and vine because it isn't more money and we like the food there. Have a terrific time!!You can hear the processional while sitting in the tables at liberty but you can't see anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter