Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

We have to be up early tomorrow morning to take our daughter to a swim meet. Guess I'll be hopping on the computer first in hopes of booking a package!

I just got Biergarten 5:30 on 12/5!! There were tons of Biergarten ADR's open for that day! This has not been available for several weeks until today.

Still nothing for Akershus, which is our first choice.....

Yay! I saw tons of Epcot lunches and dinners pop up tonight - Biergarten, Via Napoli, Le Cellier...mostly everything but Akershus.

Are packages bookable on the app? I haven't seen where you can do it on there. While I will be able to check on our computer at 6:00, we will be on the road after that and am worried about booking with the app if things aren't available at 6:00 (presuming they will be bookable in the morning!)

Are packages bookable on the app? I haven't seen where you can do it on there. While I will be able to check on our computer at 6:00, we will be on the road after that and am worried about booking with the app if things aren't available at 6:00 (presuming they will be bookable in the morning!)

Just use the internet browser on your phone instead.

Len Testa (Unofficial Guide, Touring Plans) tweeted he heard the packages will open for sale on 6/30. Also said rumor of a breakfast with Santa & Mrs. Claus in Disney Springs.

That's when they went online last year. I haven't seen any indications from anyone else that's the date.

I've been watching the CP packages as well. I guess I'll be checking each morning this week, until it opens up.

Plan on doing this in Dec 2018, so will hang in here with you guys to see how it's done. I am assuming that you have to make this choice 180 days out, too, or do you do it even sooner?

I'm really curious to see how it's done. Like what comes first, picking your date, picking your show time, or picking the restaurant? I'm living through you guys!
The package wasn't available at 180 days for me for the 1st week of December. I went ahead and made ADRs or the 2 days we're in Epcot hoping I can add the dining package later when it is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter