cancelling refund question

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
We had a cruise booked for last may Alaska. It got cancelled due to covid and we rebooked a cruise for navigator of the seas. We then got word that it was going out to east coast and we did not want that so we rebooked for florida Independence of the Seas next may 2022. So now we are worried because not vaxxed and may need to cancel that one also. At this point will they give us a refund since they have new requirements since when we booked or are we going to lose money? I really dont want to cancel but we may not have a choice - son has autism and refuses to get a covid test it scares him to have something put up his nose and i am not going to force him for mom and dad to take a cruise.

Look at the refund policy from the cruise line and go from there.
I beleive it says i would lose deposit but not sure if that would be the case since their requirements have changed. I am hoping someone in same situation can give more insight

I beleive it says i would lose deposit but not sure if that would be the case since their requirements have changed. I am hoping someone in same situation can give more insight

whatever happens with someone else really doesn’t matter. You can’t go argue to a customer service representative that x person on the internet got all their money back so why can’t I?

I did an internet search And came up with this cancelation policy:
https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/booking-cancellation-refund-policy
it looks like you can get a full refund if you cancel so many days prior to the cruise (minus a non refundable deposit but it seems like you can get the non deposit as future cruise credit minus a fee). Only you know the terms and conditions of the fare you booked under….

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/...ndable-deposit-reservation-what-refunds-apply
so, apparently select fares have non refundable deposits. Is yours one of them?

Can’t answer that question because it depends on many factors.

Your « paid in full day » won’t be until the end of winter. You could always wait and see how things evolve...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter