cancelling PS?

LibraryGirl

Earning My Ears
My sis (piixxii) and I are in the midst of planning our June trip to WDW with our mom & sis's 2 kids.

We are trying to decide whether or not to make a PS for Whispering Canyon at WL for our first night. The deal breaker: sis's DD, age 3. The plane arrives after 4 & we figure by the time we get bags, make grocery stop, get to WL, DD may be exhausted & in no mood for dinner.... or she may be raring to go!

If we make PS's & DD is too tired, is it OK to call and cancel PS? How much notice of canceling do they usually need?

Thanks!

I would make the PS just in case and then cancel it if you find you can not do it. Folks differ on whether you actually have to cancel or not since a PS is not really a reservation just that your party gets the next available table, we cancel because we figure someone else can get the table right away but no harm no foul if you just don't show up.
You never know how kids are going to react to traveling. My sister's twins have been going to WDW since they were 3, they are now 3x veterans, but we always try to get them down a little early the first night so they are ready to go the next morning. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter