Cancelling Dining/Activities

kohsamuichris

Mouseketeer
Since my last cruise they have changed the website a little. I made a few reservations for cruise activities..dining..jetskis..spa etc and now want to cancel one of them. Can't figure out how to cancel one.

Thanks,
Chris

Since my last cruise they have changed the website a little. I made a few reservations for cruise activities..dining..jetskis..spa etc and now want to cancel one of them. Can't figure out how to cancel one.

Thanks,
Chris

Boy, do I remember that problem from our January Dream cruise. IIRC you can not do it from the ribbon (i.e, the day by day arrangement where you see a picture and then click for a list of activities) but have to go to the cruise summary button, which gives a list of all your activities. Once in that menu, you get a tab that says cancel/add. I can't help more than that since I don't have a cruise on which to practice right now. If that's too frustrating, I would just call DCL directly and have them cancel it.

That is kinda what I remember from our August Cruise. But I cannot find that anymore. Can find nothing to cancel online, I know I can call..but there has to be a way to do online.

Anyone cancelled something online recently?

I just cancelled some things online, but can't remember what I did.
I do know I had to search a bit for it.
I realize I am no help but at least you know it can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter