Cancelling an ENT. rate HOJO room 5/28- 6/2

perugiagirl

Earning My Ears
My in-laws can't come with us after all so I need to cancel their room off our reservation. Not sure how this would work but it might do someone some good if I time it right when I cancel (assuming their computer releases cancelled reservations right away).

All nights (m-f) are at the entertainment retro rate. It's a double standard for $59.

Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know when I'm going to call.

just because you release a ET rate room, doesn't mean it can be rebooked at the ET rate by someone else. The dates are based on capacity.

just because you release a ET rate room, doesn't mean it can be rebooked at the ET rate by someone else. The dates are based on capacity.

Perugiagal, this is very thoughtful of you to offer your rates from someone else, but 3Minnies1Mickey is correct. Our reservations team is only allowed to book the retro rate if it is available; if it is no longer on the calendar they cannot book that rate. If you cancel your reservation, and someone else calls to book rooms they will only be able to receive the 15% discount because the retro rate is no longer available. The only way to keep the retro rate is if you change the name on your current reservation. Hopefully this makes sense, if you have questions please call our in-house reservations team and they will be happy to explain it better. :)

Hope this helps!
Kriss pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter