Cancelling ADRS!!! (Can we start a thread)?

Looking for ressies for LeCellier for any day the week of 9/22 to 9/28 for a party of 5. Would be so grateful

Looking for LTT on 9/22 for 4pm - 5:30pm. We are doing MNSSHP, so want to do dinner early. We are a party of 7. Thanks.

kcrew said:
If someone really wanted to be nice couldn't they just IM their ADR # and last name to someone that wants the ressie, instead of cancelling?

I did this last year.

I was going to cancel LTT for MNSSHP night. Another Diser wanted it. I just PM'd her my last name and confirmation number.

No harm done. My ressie was cancelled and she got the dinner for her family that she wanted.

Looking for Le Cellier anyday or time Oct 1st- 6th. :rolleyes1

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :cool1:

BTW, this was a great idea for all of us to share our cancellations and also throw out our needs/wants for ADR's. We are such a sharing board! lol :rolleyes:

roliepolieoliefan said:
I did this last year.

I was going to cancel LTT for MNSSHP night. Another Diser wanted it. I just PM'd her my last name and confirmation number.

No harm done. My ressie was cancelled and she got the dinner for her family that she wanted.

You can also change the name on your ressie to their last name. I did it this past trip for our friends who were traveling with us. They had no problems just giving their names and getting right in.

Looking for Le Ceilier (sp?) 9/18 for dinner OR 9/21 for either lunch or dinner for a party of 5 (at one table). I can swap with (or give to someone else) a Garden Grill dinner on 9/18 or on 9/21 a Garden Grill lunch or a Coral Reef dinner (all ressies for a party of 5) IF we replace one of those times with a Le Ceilier! Thanks!

Please PM me!! Thanks!!! :sunny:

HI Everyone!

I am looking for an ADR for Whispering Canyon Cafe on Sept 28th Early Dinner , 5:00 or later. I have a ressie for 8:10 that will be open if I get an earlier reservation. If you have one and would like to swap or are going to cancel, please IM me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tanya :thumbsup2

JUST cancelled tonys on sept 22 4:30 pm the day of the MNSSHP--- BECASUE THEY CHANGED THE TIME OF THE PARK CLOSING TO THE PUBLIC!

oh- PS i changed my above ressie to 5:25pm- but i really wanted something later around- 6 or 6:30-- if anyone happens to be cancelling can you PM me and let me know! 9/22

thanks!

EDITED!

NEVER MIND- I AM GOING TO KEEP MY RESSIE THAT I HAVE! :banana:

I will be cancelling Crystal Palace dinner for 6 at 5:30 on 10/23. I will be calling today at 2:00 est.,we had been planning on going to MNSSHP but decided against it.

Looking for Whispering Canyon Cafe on 9/24, 9/25 or 9/26 any time from 5 - 7:40. Post or PM me if you are going to cancel a ressie on those dates. Thanks!

just cancled le cellier on august 24th for 820pm for party of 3

PS call and check on your ADR's they had my name in no way spelled correctly and 2 of my ADR's were missing untill the name issue was figured out!

Thats a good idea, to post canceling reservations. DH and I have been trying to book Le Cellier for first week in October, and everything is booked for dinner. If anyone plans on canceling a ADR for this restaurant, let me know:)

Just cancelled the Grand Adventures in cooking for kids at the Floridain for August 8th for two kids.

I have a 10/1/06 6:10 pm ADR at Crystal Palace that I would like to switch for a 9/29/06 ADR at monorail or MK TS location, anytime between 4 - 6 pm.

We have a 9/25 6PM ressie at Hollywood & Vine that we will be cancelling if we can get Sci-Fi for around the same time.

I am still desperately looking for 9/29 5:30ish for LTT or CP. That would then open up Planet Hollywood for 5:30.

Thanks!

This is a great thread......

We are looking for LeCellier for 2 or 3 somewhere between 5-7 on August 16th for my wife's birthday.

If anyone cancels and we get lucky we will be cancelling the San Angel Inn for 3 at 5:30.

This is a great resource...
I know it is a long shot but we are looking for Le Cellier anytime after 5pm on 9/1/06 for 8.
If we get it we will be cancelling a 5:40pm at Teppanyaki.
Thanks,
Jen

We upgraded to the WL & now would like to have dinner at WCC. Of course, getting in is not so easy this close to travel. 8:50 pm is just too late for our 2 kids. We are a party of 4.

If anyone is going to cancel an earlier dinner ADR for Sat. 8/27 or Sun. 8/28, please send me a PM.

Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter