cancelling adr online

Swimmergirl

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me if there is somewhere on Disney's website to cancel an ADR? I made a reservation through the online booking system that I no longer need. Now I can't find anywhere in the website to cancel it. Do I have to call the reservation line?

Thanks!

Yes you can do it online.Go to my Disney vacation link. You put in your ADR, then you get teh option of cancel.

You can also do it over the phone, but the new extended phone tree makes it a long process.

You have to log-in, go under "My Disney Vacation" (upper right corner) click on dining reservations retrieve the reservation by entering the ressie #. Without it you'll have to call MS to cancel.

I neglected to log in for one of my ressies, lost the confirmation ressie # & now it's no where to be found. I then called MS & they could find everyother one I made except that one so I went ahead and made another one.

Good luck All else fails give them a call

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter